The floatation cabins at Source Float are designed with the ultimate floatation experience in mind. Our custom design is purposely spacious, created with your comfort and serenity in mind. Join us to experience an environment that allows for your relaxation, exploration, and revitalization.
The results are as unique as each person floating; some experience a simple deep relaxation of their body, some experience profound meditative insights, some see existing pain disappear altogether. The reality for most is somewhere in the middle, but we promise everyone a unique and pleasant experience that is unlike any you’ve tried before.
Floating has a myriad of documented benefits, including improved health and well-being, deepened meditation, relief of physical pain, mental stress and anxiety, and improved sleep and immune function.
Source Float appointment
special care to orient you to
the float experience
PACKAGEPackage of Three
$43.33 / Float
PACKAGEPackage of Eight
$32.50 / Float
Benefits of Floatation Therapy
- Improves the function of your body’s immune system.
- Relieves inflamed joints, migraine headaches and stress.
- Deeper relaxation and improved serotonin levels. Helps you sleep better.
- Inflamed muscles can relax and other aches and pains can be alleviated.
- Improves your skin’s beauty and is anti-aging.
Floatation therapy for PTSD,
Anxiety, & Supporting Veterans
Part of our ongoing mission here at Wellspring Source Float is to make floating accessible to the people who need it most. To support you we offer a 20% discount for all active and retired military personnel, law enforcement, and firefighters.
Keeping yourself in the present and in your body is an effective response to anxiety, and floating is great at doing both of these.
Benefits of Epsom Salt
(magnesium and sulfate)
- Improve your heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
- Improve your body’s ability to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.
- Flush toxins and heavy metals from your cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
- Improve your nerve function by regulating electrolytes.
- Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in your body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.
- Relieve stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from your body.
- Magnesium is necessary for your body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well-being and relaxation.
- Prevention or easing of migraine headaches.
* The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products and or service are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.